Welcome to the weekly hanger

This is my soapbox from which I express my opinion on the world around us. I stand here and rant about the bad and the good. I aim to use this podium to inform and entertain. Please come in look around, maybe leave a comment or two but most of all enjoy!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

This movie is about as the title implies, the origins of Wolverine. How he gets the metal claws, how he loses his memory and so on. It answers many of the questions one would ask about him in the first three movies. I Will not give too much away, because there are a lot of twists.

I cannot be completely objective since I am a big marvel fan, so I am reviewing this movie as that and not in the cinematography sense. Personally I thought the movie was great. I mean have you heard Hugh Jackman's American accent. It's flawless.

I did not enjoy the first three as much as the other hero movies like Spiderman, because I was not true to the comic books for me. the movies were just making references to what X-Men were actually about. This movie was the first one that was about the X-Men even though it is focused on Wolverine.

I will definitely recommend this movie to any marvel fan, and to those that don't know the first thing about a comic book just to see what the fuss is about.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought of the movie.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I liked it.

Post a Comment