Welcome to the weekly hanger

This is my soapbox from which I express my opinion on the world around us. I stand here and rant about the bad and the good. I aim to use this podium to inform and entertain. Please come in look around, maybe leave a comment or two but most of all enjoy!

Watch it grow

Have you ever thought how interesting a blog is? It lets us rant and rave about how crap our day was or how crap it's going to be. It lets us spend hours in front of the computer until three in the morning. yet I think it's the most wonderful thing that a computer screen can display except for facebook and YouTube O and of course Flickr. I came to realise something I didn't fall in love with a group of websites. It was the idea I enjoyed. It is called Web 2.0, and the key word is interactive.

This is my new baby. I will care for it and watch it grow. And just like a young seedling It needs involvement not passive observers!

Comment, Express and get involved.

1 comments:

CD3101 said...

Congradulations!

Post a Comment