Welcome to the weekly hanger

This is my soapbox from which I express my opinion on the world around us. I stand here and rant about the bad and the good. I aim to use this podium to inform and entertain. Please come in look around, maybe leave a comment or two but most of all enjoy!

Soccer does that sometimes

All right, I admit it that I never expecet Friday to go the way that it did. There was such unity and spirit throughout South Africa it was amazing.

I went into a local Mcdonalds to use the toilet while the opening cerimony. Everyone was focused on that TV. Families, the staff, old, and young alike. they had the glow of spirit in their eyes.

There are still a lot of people that don't care, but on that day they were nowhere to be seen.
It's just the start and I'm sure there are still a few more supprises in store

0 comments:

Post a Comment